- What are three ways to say hello in Spanish?
- What is a common greeting in Spanish?
- How do you greet two people in Spanish?
- How do you reply to Buenos dias?
- How do you introduce yourself in Spanish?
- What are the 100 most common Spanish words?
- What are common phrases in Spanish?
- What is the reply of Hola?
- How do you say hi?
- How do u say goodnight in Spanish?
- How do you greet in Spanish?
- How do you say hi in Spanish slang?
- How do you say goodbye in Colombia?
- How do you respond to Mucho Gusto?
- What are some basic Spanish phrases?
What are three ways to say hello in Spanish?
Initial GreetingsSpanishEnglish equivalentLiteral translationHolaHelloHelloBuenos díasGood morningGood (pl.) daysBuenas tardesGood afternoonGood (pl.) afternoonsBuenas nochesGood evening/nightGood (pl.) nights1 more row.
What is a common greeting in Spanish?
The common verbal greeting is “Buenos dias” (Good day), “Buenas tardes” (Good afternoon) or “Buenas noches” (Good evening/night) depending on the time of day. … People may also say “¿Como está?” (How are you). A more casual greeting is “Hola” (Hello).
How do you greet two people in Spanish?
When you are addressing a group of two or more people, use one of these two forms.ustedes, Uds. ( plural form of tú) → “you” plural (formal) … vosotros/as (plural form of tú)→ “you” plural (informal) This is only used in Spain and is informal.
How do you reply to Buenos dias?
“Gracias. Y a usted.” “Y a usted igualmente.” Or if it is not a good day, “Gracias, pero hoy, no está.”
How do you introduce yourself in Spanish?
Spanish IntroductionsThe most common way to introduce yourself in Spanish is to say “Me llamo” followed by your name.Alternatives include “Mi nombre es” or “Soy” followed by your name.”Hola” can be used for either “hi” or “hello.”
What are the 100 most common Spanish words?
The 100 Most Common Words in Spoken SpanishRankWord in SpanishMeaning in English1quethat2deof, from3nono4ato96 more rows•Sep 28, 2018
What are common phrases in Spanish?
Important Spanish Phrases to Know: The BasicsHola – “Hello”¿Qué tal? – “How are you?”¿Qué pasa? – “What’s up?”¿Cómo te va? – “How’re you doing?”Bien – “Good”Muy bien – “Very good”Así así – “So-so”No tan bien – “Not so good”More items…
What is the reply of Hola?
1 Answer. Other responses to “hola” you might use: Buenos días/tardes/noches. Buenas.
How do you say hi?
There are many other options, but here are six of the most common formal ways to say “hello”:“Hello!”“Good morning.”“Good afternoon.”“Good evening.”“It’s nice to meet you.”“It’s a pleasure to meet you.” (These last two only work when you are meeting someone for the first time.)7. “ Hi!” ( … 8. “ Morning!” (More items…•
How do u say goodnight in Spanish?
Buenas noches means good night in Spanish. You can say it going to bed and also to greet somebody or say good bye.
How do you greet in Spanish?
How to pronounce greetings in Spanishbuenos días – good morning.adiós – goodbye.buenas tardes – good afternoon.buenas noches – good evening.muy buenos – a shortened version of the above three greetings, suitable anytime.hola – hello.¿More items…
How do you say hi in Spanish slang?
1. Five Different Ways of Saying “Hello” in Spanish (Spain)1- Hola. It means “hello” or “hi” in Spanish and, as we’ve already mentioned, this word is the most common Spanish greeting and can be used at all times.2- Buenos días. … 3- Buenas tardes. … 4- Buenas noches. … 5- Ey. … 1- ¿Cómo estás? … 2- ¿Qué tal? … 3- ¿Qué pasa?More items…•
How do you say goodbye in Colombia?
While there are many ways to say hello (as you’ll see in the slang section soon), goodbye is pretty simple. Hasta luego, chao, adios, hasta mañana, and that’s pretty much it.
How do you respond to Mucho Gusto?
Instead of saying “adios” to someone who you just met, you can simply say “mucho gusto!” And if you are wondering how to respond to “mucho gusto”, the best answer is “igualmente” o “mucho gusto también”.
What are some basic Spanish phrases?
Basic Spanish PhrasesBuenos días = Good morning.Buenas tardes = Good afternoon.Buenas noches = Good evening.Hola, me llamo Juan = Hello, my name is John.Me llamo… = My name is…¿Cómo te llamas? = What’s your name?Mucho gusto = Nice to meet you.¿Cómo estás? = How are you?More items…